Wednesday, September 11, 2013

About me :->

Well, from the very start I should say that it is not an easy thing to speak about myself as it is hard to have a look at yourself from aside, but at the same time who knows you better than you yourself do? ^.^

Beside my Vietnamese name Hoa (Flower), I have an Italian name Fiorella.  I'm a girl of 21, an acquarius. As to my appearance, I'm not tall, rather chubby. My friends say that I have a cute and smiling face. But, sometimes I can easily lose my tempo and become either angry or sad. Also, I see myself as an active and friendly person. I have got a sense of humour as well. It means that I understand humour and like laughing, telling jokes with friends. Admittedly, I'm stubborn at times. But in my view, being persistent is not always a bad thing. It means my aim, I dislike leaving things half done. In addition, I'm very fond of learning foreign languages. I'm studying English and Italian at the same time. This sometimes confuse me a lot, but I gradually got familiar with it.

I'm a senior and going to graduate next summer 2014. I did think that like many other fourth year students, I asked a lot of times what I wanted to be and to do when leaving campus. Absolutely, it was difficult to give a definite answer.  As the time passed, I changed my mind a couple of times. Now I realize that my strongest desire is to continue specializing in foreign languages. I will be an interpreter, a translator, a tour guige or whatever job related to foreign languages I know. I hope my dreams come true. If I fail, I'll try again and find better ways to accomplish my will. 

And now a few words about this blog, this is my first blog. The ideal of creating a blog specializing in Amrican english came up to my mind by chance when a friend asked me how she could learn american english herself. Then, I quickly made up my mind to create a free blog about learning english and American english in particular. 
                                                      
My English club ^o^
I have chance to work with many American teachers at my English center. Besides, being  president of  a 40-50 member English club is a small pride to me. I am not confident enough to say that I speak english like an American or an expert at English, but with what I gained from learning english, working with native people and teaching english I think can share with you a lot of effective ways to learn English, especially American english more easily . 

Finally, I hope that this blog useful for you and it can inspire you to learn English!

So, let's click here to master your english right now: http://easyamericanenglish.blogspot.com/

P.s: Remember to leave your feedback, comments and share with your friends if you find this blog interesting. Many thanks :-*

Fiorella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More