Friday, September 13, 2013

Lesson for this Sadturday (14/9/2013) from 21.30-22.30 on Paltalk (Learn English from Sealte to Hanoi room)

Lesson for this Sadturday (14/9/2013) from 21.30-22.30 on Paltalk (Learn English from Sealte to Hanoi room)
Ways to say Thank You

I. Theory (21.30-22.00):

In this lesson we will look at two actions which many of us do, although maybe not as often as we should. 
Today we will talk about saying “thank you”. The action of saying “thank you” is seen as the most polite way of showing how grateful you are for receiving something or as a way of acknowledging an act of kindness. We say “thank you” to show our appreciation. 
By saying “thank you”, you show your gratitude. You express your appreciation. You acknowledge the kindness. 
You return the generosity verbally. You offer your sincerest thanks. You are grateful. 
There are many ways to say “thank you”:
“Thank you.” “Thank you very much.” “Thanks a lot.” “Thank you so much.” “Thanks a bundle.” “You are too kind.” “Thanks ever such a lot.” “Cheers!”“Ta very much!”Sometimes we may express surprise and joy, as well as showing our thanks: “Wow! How kind… Thank you!” “That’s good of you… cheers!” “I don’t know what to say… thanks a lot!” “I’m overwhelmed… thank you so much!” “What can I say? You are the best!Thank you very much!” “This present is so nice! Oh you shouldn’t have!”Oh dear, I appear to be in the wrong lesson… mmm, how embarrassing…I suppose I had better go. 
Saying thank you is the best way to show your gratitude to another person.It’s a polite thing to do. 
To acknowledge someone’s kindnessis a nice thing to do.
And don’t forget kindness creates more kindness ;-)

---> This is just a half of the theory part if you want to read more leave your comments below. I'll send you the whole lesson:->

II. Practice (30'): Talk a few words about yourself.

Fiorella.
Hit the button Like and Share on Facebook if you find my lesson useful!

1 comments:

Hi guys, if you have any comments, recommendation, just let me know by commenting, facebooking me... I try my best to reply all :->

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More