Saturday, November 30, 2013

Learning Idioms/Proverbs: What does " Love me, love my dog" mean?

Some people assume that "Love me, love my dog"  means that if you don't like their dog, you aren't going to be their friend. That person does not/cannot like people who don't like that pet, too. It doesn't mean you should "love" the dog, , but you should at least "like" the dog, or pretend to. So, this is a good clue, and if you dislike the dog, the dog is going to be chosen over you. (Katy C)
Or, It means that i come as a package. If you want me, you must also acccept my dog. (Plym)

Imagine:http://verygl7.com
But," Love me, love my dog" is a proverb which simply means that if you do love someone, you must accept everything about them, even their weak points, their faults,..



1 comments:

Writing is an art form that reaches a multitude of people from all walks of life, different cultures, and age group. As a writer, it is not about what you want. free idioms

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More